Monday, June 22, 2009

FRIENDSHIP, LOVE, LIFE AND HAPPINESS

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am ordinary little lady with ordinary thoughts and I’ve led an ordinary life. There is always a certain moments when my mind churns and I wonder, ‘What will happen if…’ Sometimes, there’s so many ‘if’ inside my head – makes me crazy with uncertainty.

We cannot tell what may happen to us in the strange medley of life, but we can decide what happens in us. How we take it, what we do with it. And that is what really counts in the end. How we take the raw stuff of life and make it a thing of worth and beauty. That is the test of living.

This reflects my inner self – my thoughts, my visions, my hopes, my feelings and everything. In a word, it represents me. Please don’t be misled, I give you nothing and I expected nothing from you in return. Read it. Understand it. Treasure it. Live it up. That’s all I ask from you.

The best and most beautiful things in this world can not been seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart. The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it. Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice; but for those who love, time is eternity.

Friendship is never established as an understood relation. It is a miracle, which requires constant proofs. It is an exercise of the purest imagination and of the rarest faith. A friend is someone who has the gift of always giving your heart a lift. Who listen and understands and cares. And has a cheerful thought to share, whose presence brightens up the day. Who does nice things in the warmest way. We won’t always know whose lives we touched and make better for our having cared because actions can sometimes haven’t foreseen ramifications. What’s important is that you do care and you act on it.

Some people go through life trying to find out what the world holds for them, only to find out too late that it’s what they bring to the world that really counts. Or it’s not what the world holds for you, it’s what you bring to it. In helping others, we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circles and come back to us.

We must be steady enough in ourselves, to be open and to let the winds of life blow through us, to be our breath, our inspiration, to breath with them, mobile and soft in the limberness of our bodies, in our agility, as it were to dance, and yet to stand upright.

And someone wise once told me, it’s not foolish to love but it’s just pointless giving all your love to the wrong person. I’d made this mistake once and from that moment on, I prayed so hard not to repeat it. But life is so strange and full of surprises. You come into my live, stay awhile and leave something on my heart and I am never ever the same again.

The biggest obstacle to love is the secret fear of not being worthy of being love. It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives. But once again, I found and love another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.

The event of the past have taught me much about myself and a few universal truths. I learned, for instance, that while wounds can be inflicted easily upon those we love, it’s often much more difficult to heal them. Yet, the process of healing those wounds provided the richest experience of my life. Our desires always disappoint us, for though we meet with something that gives us satisfaction, yet it never thoroughly answers all our expectations. But most of all, I learned that it’s possible for two people to fall in love even there’s been a lifetime of disappointment between them.

REMEMBER: THE BEST RELATIONSHIP IS THE ONE WHERE THE LOVE OF ONE FOR ANOTHER MATTERS MORE THAN THE NEED TO BE WITH EACH OTHER.

The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love and something to hope for. Happiness doesn’t depend on how much you earn to show the loved one, but on how much you appreciate the person with what you’ve got; LOVE.

The love I give away …
… is the only love I keep….

No comments:

Post a Comment