Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Life Is…

Human life begun from the moment of conception in our mother womb – it is like the genesis metamorphosis and evolution of subject call activated by another in accordance to God’s plan for us, the journey of life with its many encounters, challenges, trial and tribulation will eventually found its ellipses or the recalling by God the Devine Creator. We were born with a specific purpose in life because God has a plan afoot the many faces of life experiments, if the person is able to follow the plan of the Almighty God by our faith. God is lovingly guiding every steps of our life.


Measurement of life is like a white inked pen with a white blanked paper. The story is written but you don’t know where the come or fullstop is or whether it’s a paragraph or just a line. It also likes a taxi. The meter just keep ticking whether you are getting somewhere or just standing (or sitting!) still. So, at the end of the day, you have to pay it either you like it or not! On the other hand, it’s a constant battle.

Someone wise once said, ‘Nobody get to live life backward. No matter how great it is. We have to look ahead and go on. No matter how hard it is. Make yourself free to move on. It’s isn’t life that weight us down, it’s the way we carry it. Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn to let go. Release the hurt. Unleashed the fear. Refuse to entertain the old pains. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life.’

I do agree. That’s what I’m trying to achieve. To hear the birds singing. To smell the falling leaves. To witness the purity of the earth after the rain. To taste the sweetness of dewdrops. To work. To play. To love and be loved (I wish!). When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life. So that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

So, I want to live my life. I will not die an unlived life. The essence of life is finding something you really love and then making the daily experience worthwhile. This kind of dedicated life is the life worth living for. I just want to live a contented life. To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury; and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable; and wealthy, not rich; to study, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly; to listen to stars and birds, to babes and sages, with open heart, to bear all cheerfully, do all bravely, await occasion, hurry never. In a word, to let spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common. I do the best I know how, the very best I can and I mean to keep on doing it to the end.

If the end brings me out all right, what is said against me will not amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, even ten angels swearing that I was right would make no difference.

Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment