Monday, November 9, 2009

Confession 2 : Tired of Life

It seem like it was just yesterday I just awaken of my bleakest says. Then I fell into the uncertainty again. I’m tired of this life. Again. Trial after trials. Test after tests.

Nothing is too good to be enough. Nothing is too much to be all right again. Everything seems so hard. The sky is falling down on me. Everything is so dark!

I couldn’t remember the last time I had felt truly happy. When someone or something caused me to laugh out loud so hard that my stomach pained me and my jaw ached.

I missed eating good food instead of it becoming just a way to stuff myself to avoid hunger in such a way of something to do to pass the time.

I even missed reading; researching and analyzing my storyline instead of it being something I would stare blankly at to pass the hours. To endure the emptiness of thought that creep in my mind whenever I need useful plot or meaningful words. For now, it remains blank. Hopefully, it is temporary. Otherwise, it will be a disaster to me. A tragedy.

I missed going to bed at night with absolutely nothing on my mind then drifted to sleep easily. With no aid of a good book. Or crying my heart out until I feel my own damp pillows. Or pushing myself into exercise routines so hard till all my muscled tired, dropped dead on the cold floor.

And hating the feeling that I have no reason to wake up. And hate the wishes in me, which I hope to never to wake up ever again. Hate the feeling of having no excitement to look forward to.

Life is a mere bleak existence. The hours just passed me by these days without knowing what day it is. Seemed like I lived outside my own body, numb to everything. Drifted to nowhere. I never feel so tired in my life. Everything I do is meaningless. Sometimes, I do wonder whys all this happening to me while I sat alone in my darkened house. It even doesn’t feels like home anymore.

I don’t know the answer of these questions, no matter how hard I tried to understand, analyze it. Why I’m so unlucky in life? Why my world, used to be peaceful, happy and serene, are crumbling down on and around me? Why is happiness fled from my grasp?

And, I do wonder, after all that happening around and within myself all this time, how could I be standing still?

No comments:

Post a Comment