Thursday, May 20, 2010

Don't Know Why...

I don’t know why, but lately I don’t feel like writing or updating this blog. Even my own personal journal abandoned by me. It’s not that I have nothing to write about, I do, a lot things roaming my mind, even now. But, the books lures me away from my writing. Since I had finished all my urgent jobs, my family’s matter was done, so I returned to those book. I told you about my little shopping spree, right? So, the desire for them, un unpacked, smell those familiar scents, running my little finger throughout its cover, browsing around…..hhmm…heaven!

So, nearly a week ago, I’m all alone with them. Reading back to back. In nearly a week, I almost finished all the fiction books I’d bought. Except some hard cover non-fiction, informative books for my research. There’s 4 fiction left to be read. Actually, it just a first phase of reading. Usually, I read the same book at least thrice. If my first reading, enchanted me then. Otherwise, it just one time reading only.

Frankly, I’m glad that most of my purchase this time is compatible of my taste in books. Years of practice makes it perfect, I guess. Unlike other girls, I don’t like shopping much, unless for books. But sorry, typical love/romance books hold no allure to me. Prefer more deep and soulful reading materials. Or action packed novels. Or historical fiction. Or political satire. The list is on and on and on….

My deep love in books started from a very young age. Since I can read properly at the age of 3. And my love for language started when I started writing at the age of 9. even my own family wonders why. I’m science stream student, but can write well and excel at it as well.

Well…we talk about it later ya! Right now, the Books of Souls are waiting for me…

No comments:

Post a Comment