Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hmm ....

We all get handed pain that we have to deal with. That’s just what happens, like a by-product of being alive. Sometimes, the pain of being alive is more acute than being torn apart. Breaking from inside. I’m falling into pieces, like broken mirror. I should tell others about this dangerous feeling. It keeps on scratching my inner skin, caressing my hair, burning my mask.

We love like crazy and it seems like if we lose that love, we’ll shrivel up and die, which would be a blessing. But no one’s worth us ending up dead, no matter who he is. And anyway, thing don’t happen that way in real world. We just muddle on. We finally get through it. Then, we are whole again.

My hands is trembling. Dizzy and nauseous. Too much adrenaline, I guess. Too much caffeine that sipped into my veins. I know it bad for health. Why I keep on consuming this drug? I guess this could make me stronger to fight this.

Am I strong enough to go on?

No comments:

Post a Comment