Sunday, July 26, 2009

10 Things I Missed The Most...

10. Chess ... Last time i played....hmm, let's see...final year at hi school, represented my school for my state chess tournament... we got 2nd place, if i'm not mistaken...well, aging, u know! :) 9. Cross stitch... The last work of this art i've done is my own creation of words LOVE with some decorative stuff...finished but still find no time to get it framed, or just simply forgot to, hehe! Simple but tedious stuff. Very teraputic! 8. Hiking and camping...The last hiking or mountain climbing was in 2006 with a small group of friends to Mount Kinabalu, Sabah. The best one is hiking/climbing Gunung Tahan with abang2 ranger ...a lifetime ago! The camping, rough thingies and sleeping in the middle of the jungle...hhmm...can' t remember when! But definitely want to sleep out with nature, again. Anyone?
7. Kayak/Canoe...Haiyyaa! So long time ago! The last 'proper' kayaking trip is XPDC Berkayak Sg. Muar'98....more than 10 yrs ago bah! But now and then, i did go to Putrajaya lake and nearer to me, Tasik Titiwangsa to 'lepas gian'! But no more...sob! sob! sob!
6. Archery...Well, it's one of my most favorite sport. Used to be an archer back to uni days, u know! Should be in national team, but....well, in a word, lady luck is not on my shoulder :( Still have the bow and arrows now but unfortunately, nearly destroyed by termites! S**t! Sayang oooiii! 5. Backpacker Travelling...The last time i travel not for works was last...when aaa? Forgot already! So long maaa! Nowaday is always work, work, work! What to do, eco-no-money! Anyone out there want to sponsor for Europe tour?
4. Shopping/Bargain for books...The last time i really went crazy was this year KL Book Fair at PWTC. Bought more than 25 books during the fair. If i had more money at that time .....hhmm......hmmm...!!! 3. Snorkeling/Diving...Missed it so much. Missed the tanned skin ( i don't need that ;), tan already!). Missed Nemo and the peace underwater. Words failed me. Feels like being in another world, so serene, beautiful, quite and yet, so full of life! Even my diving licence expired already! Anybody generous who want to sponsor? Last one was at Berjaya Tioman ...opps, no! Pangkor Island last December during impromtu family vacation, but a very short one...well, my mum is there! :) 2. Hanging out with ***...Well, so near but yet so far....
1. Swimming...My most favorite exercise! My record so far is 31 laps in one session (Olympic size pool,ok!), but after certain period of time lah! Haha! After moving in my own place and expired membership, I no longer swim. Too far and no more pool buddies. Diorang dah kahwin. Hah, what to do! No wonderlah my body naik macam dipam-pam! There's public swimming pool here and there, but shylah!

No comments:

Post a Comment