Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gosh!!!

Life is full of unwanted surprises. At the wrong time. At a wrong place. When my heart broke for the second time, I said to myself, “Enough! Just forget about men or relationship or whatever it is and move on! Lead your live the way you want it without any interference anymore! The depression’s over! Live your life!”

Then, when I need no more ‘distraction’, it keeps coming to me. At gym, where I do work out most morning before starts working, there’s a guy who keep his eyes on me! Two guys actually! Then, one day, one of them introduces himself to me and asks to be a friend. What a gentlemen. I like his bravery, so after some period of time, I give him my number! We end up smsing and become friends. But, he asked for more. The other guy is shyer, I guess!

Later is someone who I met ‘accidentally’ on a chat room. I do chat sometime when I’m can’t write in order to pass the time. At first, the usual intro, we talked about general stuff. I never reveal too much about myself but seem like he knows a lot about me. It keeps me wondering why and how. Frankly, he confessed to like me even before we started chatting. He tried to get my ‘attention’ so many times before but unable to get ‘close’ to me. Whenever, I’m online, for sure he’s there, waiting for me. Told me everything about himself. (like I do believe it!). He is very determine to chat with me everyday, even want to KL to meet me in person. Somehow, I know he want more than just an online friend.

To be honest: I’m damn tired of it! My heart now is full of fear! Fear of men, relationship, uncertainties, rejection, unfulfilled expectations. Even, sometimes, I don’t even feel confidence myself! Like people said, ‘Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!’

I guess, 3 shots, I’m out! Do I dare to take this shot this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment